Configuring the pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID decision table
With Pega Robot Manager, you can update the pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID decision table through the Pega Robot Manager user interface.To assign robots to work groups based on robot ID, use the pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID decision table.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Decision Table.
- Click the pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID decision table in the @baseclass class and save it to your application ruleset.
- Add the robot IDs and their corresponding work group IDs to the decision table. For more information about decision tables, see About Decision tables.
- Click Save.
- Set the sequence in which the system registers robots (either from within the
registration request of a robot or through the decision tables) by editing the
system setting. For more information, see Configuring how robots are assigned to work groups (initial robot registration only).
Previous topic Assigning robots to a work group by using a decision table (initial robot registration only) Next topic Configuring the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID decision table