Configuring the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID decision table
To map the user credentials to work groups in your application, use the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID decision table.For example, if you use Kerberos authentication, your decision table maps the Microsoft Windows user principal name (UPN) from a valid Kerberos ticket to a work group in your system. All robots registered by using these credentials are assigned to the work group specified in the decision table.
With Pega Robot Manager, you can update the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID decision table through the Pega Robot Manager user interface. For more information, see Changing settings from the Pega Robot Manager interface.
- In the navigation panel of Pega Robot Manager, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Decision Tree.
- Click the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID decision table in the @baseclass class and save it to your application ruleset.
- Add the user names and their corresponding work group IDs to the decision
table. For example,
For example: For Kerberos authentication, add the user principal names (UPNs) and their corresponding work groups to the decision table.For more information about decision tables, see About Decision tables.
- Click Save.
- Set the sequence in which the system registers robots (either from within the
registration request of a robot or through the decision tables) by editing
system setting.For more information, see Configuring how robots are assigned to work groups (initial robot registration only).
Previous topic Configuring the pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID decision table Next topic Defining work groups that a robot can move to