- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click New report.The Create new report modal dialog box opens.
- In the Report on list, select the statistics type:
- To retrieve information about the robotic sessions, Pega Robot Runtime, and the package versions, select Health Statistics.
- To retrieve information about fatal exceptions, such as stack traces, select Exception Statistics.
- To retrieve information about automation tasks and activities (including robot activities and public automation tasks), select Robot Usage Statistics.
- If you selected Robot Usage Statistics, in the Usage data aggregated section, choose a data aggregation option, for example, hourly.
- Optional: To have the viewers of your report see information relevant to their department only,
select the Apply department scoping check box.
Note: when you enable department scoping, you exclude from the report all the data that does not apply to the department to which the robot is assigned.
- In the Report type list, select how to present the data, for example, in a chart.
- Click Submit.
For example: For a health report that includes data from all departments in the form of a list, select the following options:
- In the report editor, customize the data display by dragging and dropping data columns into
For example: For health reports, to facilitate troubleshooting, you can include such properties as an indication whether the robot is unattended or the robot work group, as shown in the following example:
- Optional: To filter the displayed data, perform the following actions:
- Drag a property onto the Drop column to add Filter
For example: To use the automation creation time as the filter for data display, select the Create Date/Time property, as shown in the following figure:
- In the Edit filter section, click Select
values, and specify the filter conditions based on the property that you
For example: To remove from the report the data that is older than one week, in the Select values window, on the Time periods tab, select Last 7 days, as shown in the following figure:
- Confirm your settings by clicking Submit.
- Click Apply changes.
- Optional: To add more filters to your report, repeat steps 9.a through 9.d.
- Drag a property onto the Drop column to add Filter field.
- In the upper-right corner, click Done editing.
- In the Save report as modal dialog box, enter the report details, and click Submit.
Creating a report
Configuring report details