You deploy a package into a deployment level and then assign the deployment level and
its package to the appropriate robotic work group, department, or user.Note: Setting a deployment level does not automatically promote an automation package to another
environment. Use deployment levels to control and manage the assignments of your packages.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click
- Click the package that you want to deploy.
- Complete one of the following actions:
- Deploy a package into a development level on which there is no package deployment:
- Click Deploy version in the development level into which you want
to deploy a package.
- In the Available versions dialog box, click Deploy for the package
version that you want to deploy.
- Deploy a package version that has already been deployed to a deployment level:
- Click the Deploy icon in the deployment level to which you want to
deploy a package.
- In the Available versions dialog box, click
Deploy for the package version that you want to deploy.
- Assign the deployment level and package to the appropriate resource. For more
information, see Assigning deployment levels and packages.