Editing reports in Pega Robot Manager
Edit reports to ensure that they are clear, focused, and suitable for your business needs.For example, you can perform any of the following tasks:
- Modify who can view a report
- Adjust the report category
- Update column names
- Modify the time period for data display
- Changing report category
Arrange reports into purpose-based categories to help users find relevant reports more quickly.
- Customizing report column names
Make your reports clearer and easier to understand to the audience by customizing the column names.
- Changing the default time units for calculating duration
Meet your business requirements by changing the time units for the duration fields.
- Distributing reports across your organization
Keep software development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders updated with the current status of your robotic workforce.
- Exporting reports
Facilitate data distribution across your organization by exporting Pega Robot Manager reports.
- Deleting reports
Keep your report directory up-to-date by deleting unnecessary reports.
Previous topic Creating custom reports Next topic Changing report category