Getting started with Pega Robot Manager and automations
Manage your robotic workforce with Pega Robot Manager, a centralized control center for robotic automations.
With Robot Manager, you gain full control of robot operations in your enterprise through the following administrative activities:
- Managing unattended robots
- Managing assignments of attended and unattended robots
- Controlling global robot configuration
- Monitoring the performance of your robotic workforce
See the following articles to learn more about robots, automations, and Robot Manager:
- Robots and automations
Robots are programs that automate routine computer tasks that are traditionally performed by people.
- Pega Robot Manager as a control center for your robotic workforce
Pega Robot Manager is the control center from which you can manage, govern, and control your robots and automations.
- Pega Robot Manager as part of the Robotic Process Automation suite of applications
Pega Robot Manager is part of a set of tools that comprise Pega Robotic Automation, the system for automating tedious manual work to improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Automation packages
After you build an automation, you can publish automation packages to a Package Server and then to Pega Robot Manager, which displays all the available packages that developers can publish.
Previous topic List of resolved issues in Pega Robot Manager Next topic Robots and automations