After saving a robotic automation package component from the source environment, import it to the target environment's Pega Robotic Automation Importer by using the Import Wizard. Then, add the imported package component to the application stack.
- Log in to your Pega Robotic Automation Importer production instance in the target environment.
- In the header of Dev Studio, select .
- In the wizard, navigate to your local package component file and import it.
- Add the imported automation package to your application stack:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- Click Manage components.
- Enable the imported automation package and click OK.