Modifying data aggregation intervals for reporting
Pega Robot Manager collects reporting data in half-hour increments, but you can adjust data aggregation settings to your business needs by specifying whether to store the reporting data in hourly, daily, monthly, or yearly intervals.By default, usage intervals collection settings are inherited from the built-on (parent) application. If the built-on application also inherits the settings from its parent application, the application stack follows until the dependency resolves. If no application contains its own instance of the settings, the Pega Robot Manager uses the default settings.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Expand the Ingest intervals to collect data section.
- Click .
- In the Copy settings for reporting dialog box, set the data
See the following figure for reference:
- In the Select an application to copy from list, select an application from which to copy the settings.
- Select the settings to copy, and then click Submit.The Inherited from column of the applied intervals displays the Current application status.
- Optional: To remove a setting instance, click the Remove from current application icon.
Previous topic Enabling the collection of Pega Robot Runtime data for reporting Next topic Creating custom reports