Keep the health of your robotic automation solution in check through a set of performance alerts on Pega Diagnostic Cloud.
- ROBO0001 alert: Robot has lost connectivity
- ROBO0002 alert: Robot has reached the failed assignment threshold
- ROBO0003 alert: Robotic assignment type is at defined capacity
- ROBO0004 alert: Robot exceeded last expected automation time
- ROBO0005 alert: Robot began automation execution, but the automation was not completed
- ROBO0006 alert: Robotic assignment type contains an assignment that is approaching SLA deadline
- ROBO0007 alert: Robotic Assignment type contains an assignment that is past the service-level agreement deadline
- ROBO0008 alert: Robot Manager scheduling service is down
- ROBO0009 alert: Cannot execute the scheduled action as the Robotic Processing Automation service is down for robots
- ROBO0010: Robot is reaching the consecutive failed assignments threshold defined on its work group
- ROBO0011: Robot is reaching the Not ready threshold
- ROBO0012: An error occurred during an attempt to automatically archive/purge the Pega Robot Runtime that caused the job to fail
You can configure the frequency with which operators receive repeated alert notifications by modifying the Notification alert setting. The default interval for receiving a notification of the same type is 30 minutes. This setting prevents robot operators from receiving multiple repeated notifications about low severity issues.
For more information, see: