Performing a Pega Robot Manager version update
Take advantage of the advances in robotic process automation that come with the latest version of Pega Robot Manager by upgrading your application version.
- Prepare your system for upgrading. For more information, see Preparing for an Pega Robot Manager update.
- Ensure that your access group references the latest version of Robot Manager in the application stack. For more information, see Learning about access groups.
- Download and install the latest version of Robot Manager.For more information, see Importing the Pega Robot Manager application.
- If you are upgrading from a version of Robot Manager earlier than version 5, upgrade the rendering of Robot Manager pages and widgets by running the
Tip: You can search for such records as activities by using the Dev Studio search box, as shown in the following example:
- If you are upgrading from Robot Manager on the
Pega Platform version 7.x to Robot Manager on the Pega Platform
version 8.x, configure application definition to point to the latest version of
- In Dev Studio, click .
- In the Build on applications section, change the PegaRoboticAutomationConsole name to PegaRobotManager and update the corresponding Version field to point to the latest Robot Manager version, as shown in the following example:
- Restore any pre-upgrade customizations to dynamic system settings and agent schedule settings.
- Restart robots and assignment types.For more information, see:
Previous topic Preparing for an Pega Robot Manager update Next topic Securing access to Pega Robot Manager