Before building a Deployment Manager pipeline for migrating Pega Robot Manager applications and associated artifacts, you must complete several tasks to prepare the orchestrator and candidate environments.
Configuring the orchestrator environment for Pega Robot Manager DevOps
Prepare the orchestrator to manage the deployment of Pega Robot Manager applications between connected environments.
- Install the Deployment Manager application.For more information, see Installing or upgrading Deployment Manager 5.x.
- Import the Pega Robotic Dev Ops application to the
- Download the
PegaRobotManager_<version>.zipfile from Pega Marketplace and then extract the contents of the file to a directory of your choice.
- Use the Import Wizard to upload the
Pega-Robotics-DevOps.jarto your application.The
PegaRoboticDevOps_<version>.jarfile is in the
- Download the
- Include the Pega Robotics Dev Ops application in the system runtime context,
above Pega Deployment Manager.
- In Dev Studio, select .
- On the System Runtime Context tab, in the Applications section, click Add application.
- Select PegaRoboticDevOps by pressing the Down arrow key.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the number that corresponds to the PegaRoboticDevOps application and then move the application record so that PegaRoboticDevOps precedes PegaDeploymentManager, as shown in the following example:
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.
Configuring candidate environments for Pega Robot Manager DevOps
- To migrate automation package files in addition to Robot Manager applications, move the packages to a
repository that Robot Manager controls.
- Enable the Robot Manager application for
DevOps.For more information, see Setting up candidate environments.