Complete the prerequisite tasks to ensure a successful Pega Robot Manager upgrade so that you can enjoy the new features and capabilities.
- Back up your application files and your Pega Platform application.
- Stop all robots and assignment types.
- Ensure that your installation of Pega Robotic Automation is version 19.1.64
or later.For more information about downloading Pega Robotic Automation builds, see Download Pega PRA software.
- Review the system requirements for the latest version of Pega Platform, as described in the Platform Support
Guide for your environment.For information on system requirements, see Pega Robotic Automation installation instructions.
- Install the latest available release of Pega Platform, and
then verify your installation, as described in the Platform Installation
Guide for your environment.For more information, see Deployment guides page.
- If you customized the Robot Manager dynamic system
settings, note your changes somewhere safe so that you can restore them after
upgrading.For more information, see:
- Delete all agent schedule instances that apply to the
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Click .
- Search for agent schedule instances that apply to the Pega-Robotic-AutomationPackageManagement ruleset.
- If you previously customized settings for any agent schedule instance,
make a note of your settings somewhere safe so that you can restore them
- Delete each agent schedule instance.