An automation package component published in Pega Robotic Automation Importer is automatically relayed to the depository in the
original environment. The package component versions are also kept synchronized.
You only need to publish the package component manually under the following circumstances:
- When migrating the package to a new environment that uses another repository
- When updating the package after migration
- Log in to the Pega Robotic Automation Importer production instance that
contains the imported automation package.
- In the Dev Studio header, search for and open the
- Select .
- In the AutomationPackageId field, enter the unique for
identifier of the package component.
The AutomationPackageId property must match the package
component ID on the repository.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To export a single version of the package component, in the
AutomationPackageVersion field, enter the version
number, for example 2.0.
- To export a package component with all historical versions, leave the
AutomationPackageVersion field blank.