Report categories in Pega Robot Manager
In addition to standard Pega Platform report types, Pega Robot Manager adds licensing, operational, and robotics usage report categories to provide a readily-available and comprehensive source of information about the performance of your robotic workforce.
Robot Manager includes the following report categories:
- Robotics licensing
- Tracks robot logins and sessions, in daily, monthly, or yearly reports.
- Robotics operational
- Tracks the operational statistics about unattended and attended robots and any exceptions at the department level.
- Robotics usage
- Tracks how often and how long robots run, in daily, monthly, or yearly reports. For example, reports about robot idle time, the number, and the total duration of automations.
Additional data categories for reporting
You can create and edit custom reports by using the following robotics-related data sources:
- Health statistics
- Health statistics provide information about the operational status of your robotic workforce by including such properties as Package Loaded Date Time, Runtime Login Date Time, Runtime Start Date Time, Runtime Version, and User ID.
- Exception Statistics
- Exception data provides information about automation issues. Robot Manager records every exception with the DateTime, Message, Stack Trace, and Type parameters.
- Usage statistics
- Usage data includes information on the total number of automation invocations as well as
their total and average duration. When creating a usage report, you can aggregate data
hourly, daily, monthly, or yearly, as shown in the following example:
Important: By default, intervals settings are inherited from the built-on application. If the built-on application also inherits the settings from its parent application, the application stack order follows until the dependency is resolved. You can adjust the data collection settings according to your business needs by creating an application-specific setting instance. For more information, see Setting the data aggregation interval for reporting.
You can limit the report scope to information that is relevant to department, work group, specific activities, and automations. By default, the reports cover the context of the operator and the current application only.
Archival and purge of reporting data
You can archive and purge operational data that you do not need for reporting. Purging and archiving data are limited to the current application only. For more information, see Cleaning up Pega Robot Runtime operational data.
Previous topic Reporting in Pega Robot Manager Next topic Out-of-the-box reports