Setting the data aggregation interval for reporting
You can aggregate and store data in the hourly, daily, monthly and yearly intervals based on your reporting needs and database storage.By default, usage intervals are inherited from the built-on (parent) application. If the built-on application also inherits settings from its parent application, the application stack is followed until the dependency is resolved. If no application contains its own instance of the settings, Pega Robot Manager uses the default settings. Pega Robot Manager always collects the data half-hourly, but you can determine how the data is aggregated and stored.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Click .
- In the Copy settings for reporting dialog box, set the data
- In the Select an application to copy from list, select an application from which to copy the settings.
- Select check boxes with intervals.
- Click Submit.
Result: The Inherited from column of the applied intervals displays the Current application status.
- Optional: To remove a usage interval, click the Remove from current application icon.
Previous topic Changing the values in application-specific decision tables Next topic Reverting to inherited decision tables