When a schedule is first created, it is permanently assigned a time zone based on the
time zone of the user that created it. When copying a schedule to a similar robot, the time zone
does not change, even when copied by a user in a different time zone. When users are added to
Pega Robot Manager by using the People tab, their time
zone is inherited from the time zone of the logged in user
The gap between scheduled actions must be at least 20 minutes. For best results, set a gap of
Scheduled actions separated by smaller gaps may be deferred. For more information, see Deferred scheduled actions. The time zone of the user creating the schedule is
determined by the time zone setting of the Operator ID record of the logged in user. If no time
zone is specified on that record, the time zone of the Pega Platform server is
used. To ensure proper schedule operation in a multi-node environment, specify the time zone on
the operator ID record of the user that creates the schedule, so as not to rely on the server
time zone, which may be different across nodes.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Find the robot that you want to set the schedule for and click the More
- Click Schedule.
- Click Add action.
- Select the first action that the robot performs: Stop or
Move to group (and start).
When Move to group (and start) is selected, the robot finishes
processing any open assignments, and then shuts down and moves to the new work group, where it
receives a new package assignment at startup. Afterward, the robot starts processing work in
the new work group.
- Select the work group that the robot will move to.
- Select recurrence, duration, and action-specific options:
- None – scheduled action will be executed once for the duration
defined in the "from" and "to" fields.
- Daily – scheduled action will be executed every day, every
weekday, or every user-specified number of days. For this option, you also need to set the
date on which the schedule will start and optionally, the date when it will end.
- Weekly – scheduled action will be executed every user-defined
number of weeks for the duration defined in the from and
to fields. Optionally, you can specify the days of the week when the
schedule will run each week, by selecting a check box next to each day. For this option, you
also need to set the date on which the schedule will start and optionally, the date when it
- Monthly – scheduled action will be executed every month, on a
user-defined day, for the duration defined in the from and
to fields. For this option, you also need to set the date on which the
schedule will start and optionally, the date when it will end.
- Optional: To add another action, click Add action.
- Optional: To change the priority of the actions, hover the mouse cursor over the
Priority column of that action, and then drag the action to the place
that you want.
- Click Submit.