During the installation of Pega Robot Manager, the required Robot Manager configurations are turned on by default. As a system administrator, review the settings to ensure that your application is optimized for Elasticsearch reporting.Pega Robot Runtime 19.1.64 or later is required for reporting.
- Log in to Dev Studio as a system administrator.
- Verify that at least one of the active nodes has a node type which contains
Search or is set to
Universal.For more information about nodes, see Assigning node types to nodes for on-premises environments.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click , and confirm the values of the following Data Admin System settings:
- indexing/useDataInstances row (owning ruleset: Pega-SearchEngine) – true.
- reporting/searchdata/enabled (owning ruleset: Pega-Reporting) – true.
- pegarobotics/defaultTimezoneForRMReporting (owning ruleset:
- The defaultTimezoneForRMReporting setting provides the preferred timezone for the Collection Interval column of daily, monthly, and yearly usage reports. Hourly reports use the time zone defined on the requestor's Operator ID record.
- Do not modify this setting to avoid discrepancies between the hourly reports and the daily, monthly, or yearly reports.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click , and confirm the values of the following queue processors:
- pyBatchIndexClassesProcessor – the Enable Queue Processor switch is turned on.
- pyBatchIndexProcessor – the Enable Queue Processor switch is turned on.
- In the Instances of Queue Processors list, select the
pyProcessOperationalStatistics queue processor.
- Confirm that Dev Studio displays the following message at the top of the screen: All queue processors are rule resolved against the context specified in the System Runtime Context:
Choices Actions Dev Studio displays the message Go to step 6. Dev Studio DOES NOT display the message
- Click System Runtime Cotext.
- In the Applications section, click Add application.
- In the Name field, enter PegaRobotManager.
- In the Version field, enter 8.
- Click Save.
- Wait for the system to refresh.
- Configure the Associated with node type and Number of threads per node fields according to the expected load.
- At the top of the screen, on the toolbar, click .
- Click Dedicated.
- Under the Status column, ensure that the status of all dedicated indexes for Usage statistics is AVAILABLE.