Testing configurations for the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component
To verify that your settings for the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component are correct, test your end-to-end configuration.
Use credentials with an access group that points to the Pega application to which you want to publish your automations.
The credentials must have the pxPostPackageMetadata privilege that is required for package publishing. This privilege is included in the PegaRoboticAutomationImporter:PackagePublisher role, which is provided by default with the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component.
- In Pega Robot Studio, open a project that you want to test.
- In the toolbar, click the Deploy Project button.
- In the Project Deployment dialog box, enter a descriptive comment about the current version of the automation package, and then click OK.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- Verify that the new Package component is in your application design-time stack.
Previous topic Configuring Pega Robot Studio for the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component Next topic Robotic automation package deployment and migration between environments