Access groups and access roles determine the permissions of each user in your application. When you add a user in Pega Robot Manager, you associate the role with the access group to apply the role permissions to the user.
- In Dev Studio, create an access group that points to your application by clicking .
- Enter a name and description, and click Create and Open.
- In the Application section, specify your application name and version.
- In the Available roles section, click Add role.
- In the field that is displayed, press the Down Arrow key and select the roles that you want to associate with the access group.
- Save the Edit Access Group rule form. When saving the access group that will be assigned to robots, ensure that in the Definition tab, Available roles section, one of the following scenarios is enacted:
- Both the Is manageable in App Studio and Stop access checking once a relevant Access of Role to Object instance explicitly denies or grants access check boxes are cleared.
- The AutomationPackageManagement:RuntimeUser is the first access role listed.