To map the user credentials to work groups in your application, use the
For example, if you use Kerberos authentication, your decision table
maps the Microsoft Windows user principal name (UPN) from a valid Kerberos ticket to a work
group in your system. All robots registered by using these credentials are assigned to the
work group specified in the decision table.
With Pega Robot Manager,
you can update the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID
decision table through the Pega Robot Manager user interface. For more
information, see Changing settings from the Pega Robot Manager interface.
- In the navigation panel of Pega Robot Manager, click
- Expand the Decision category, and then click
- Click the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID
decision table in the @baseclass class and save it to your
- Add the user names and their corresponding work group IDs to the decision
table. For example,
- Click Save.
- Set the sequence in which the system registers robots (either from within the
registration request of a robot or through the decision tables) by editing