For example, you can create an access group to grant users access to view, edit, create, and delete reports in Pega Robot Manager and restrict access to other functionalities.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, select .
- From the access group list, select an existing access group.
- In the top-right corner of the access group form, select .
- Provide a name and description for the new access group.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Edit Access Group form, in the Available
portals section, specify which portals a user can access:
- To add a portal, click Add portal and select a portal from the list.
- To remove a portal, click the Delete icon next to the portal that you want to remove.
- In the Available roles section, add or delete a role,
depending on your business needs:
See the following figure for reference:
- To add a role, click Add role and then select a role from the list.
- To remove a role, click the Delete icon next to the role that you want to remove.
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.