- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click New report.The Create new report modal dialog box opens.
- In the Report on list, select the statistics type:
- To retrieve information about the robotic sessions, Pega Robot Runtime, and the package versions, select Health Statistics.
- To retrieve information about fatal exceptions, such as stack traces, select Exception Statistics.
- To retrieve information about automation tasks and activities (including robot activities and public automation tasks), select Robot Usage Statistics.
- If you selected Robot Usage Statistics, in the Usage data aggregated section, choose a data aggregation option, for example, hourly.
- Optional: To have the viewers of your report see information relevant to their department only,
select the Apply department scoping check box.
- In the Report type list, select how to present the data, for example, in a chart.
- Click Submit.
- In the report editor, customize the data display by dragging and dropping data columns into the report.
- Optional: To filter the displayed data, perform the following actions:
- Drag a property onto the Drop column to add Filter field.
- In the Edit filter section, click Select values, and specify the filter conditions based on the property that you selected.
- Confirm your settings by clicking Submit.
- Click Apply changes.
- Optional: To add more filters to your report, repeat steps 9.a through 9.d.
- In the upper-right corner, click Done editing.
- In the Save report as modal dialog box, enter the report details, and click Submit.
Creating a report
Configuring report details