Save time and reduce operational costs by deploying Pega Robot Manager applications by using DevOps.
Robot Manager portal to start a new deployment of your
application and track the deployment's progress through the remaining stages in the
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click
- On the Deployments landing page, click the name of the
pipeline in which you want to create a new deployment.
The Deployments landing page lists all Deployment Manager pipelines that include this application.
- Start a new deployment:
- In the top-right corner, click New
- In the Package field, select the package you
want to deploy.
- In the corresponding Versions field, select the
package versions that you want to deploy.
- Optional: To add more packages, click Add record.
- Optional: To replace the same package version in the target environment, select
the Overwrite package binary option.
- Start the deployment by clicking Submit.
See the following figure for reference:
- Optional: To progress a deployment to other stages in the pipeline, view the pipeline
configuration, or investigate an issue, click Open Deployment