Robot Manager includes the following report categories:
- Robotics licensing
- Tracks robot logins and sessions, in daily, monthly, or yearly reports.
- Robotics operational
- Tracks the operational statistics about unattended and attended robots and any exceptions at the department level.
- Robotics usage
- Tracks how often and how long robots run, in daily, monthly, or yearly reports. For example, reports about robot idle time, the number, and the total duration of automations.
Additional data categories for reporting
You can create and edit custom reports by using the following robotics-related data sources:
- Health statistics
- Health statistics provide information about the operational status of your robotic workforce by including such properties as Package Loaded Date Time, Runtime Login Date Time, Runtime Start Date Time, Runtime Version, and User ID.
- Exception Statistics
- Exception data provides information about automation issues. Robot Manager records every exception with the DateTime, Message, Stack Trace, and Type parameters.
- Usage statistics
- Usage data includes information on the total number of automation invocations as well as their total and average duration. When creating a usage report, you can aggregate data hourly, daily, monthly, or yearly, as shown in the following example:
You can limit the report scope to information that is relevant to department, work group, specific activities, and automations. By default, the reports cover the context of the operator and the current application only.
Archival and purge of reporting data
You can archive and purge operational data that you do not need for reporting. Purging and archiving data are limited to the current application only. For more information, see Cleaning up Pega Robot Runtime operational data.