During the installation of Pega Robot Manager, the required Robot Manager configurations are turned on by default. As a system administrator, review the settings to ensure that your application is optimized for Elasticsearch reporting.
- Log in to Dev Studio as a system administrator.
- Verify that at least one of the active nodes has a node type which contains
Search or is set to
Universal.For more information about nodes, see Assigning node types to nodes for on-premises environments.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click , and confirm the values of the following Data Admin System settings:
- indexing/useDataInstances row (owning ruleset: Pega-SearchEngine) – true.
- reporting/searchdata/enabled (owning ruleset: Pega-Reporting) – true.
- pegarobotics/defaultTimezoneForRMReporting (owning ruleset: Pega-Robotic-AutomationPackageManagement) – GMT.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click , and confirm the values of the following queue processors:
- pyBatchIndexClassesProcessor – the Enable Queue Processor switch is turned on.
- pyBatchIndexProcessor – the Enable Queue Processor switch is turned on.
- In the Instances of Queue Processors list, select the
pyProcessOperationalStatistics queue processor.
- Confirm that Dev Studio displays the following message at the top of the screen: All queue processors are rule resolved against the context specified in the System Runtime Context:
Choices Actions Dev Studio displays the message Go to step 6. Dev Studio DOES NOT display the message
- Click System Runtime Cotext.
- In the Applications section, click Add application.
- In the Name field, enter PegaRobotManager.
- In the Version field, enter 8.
- Click Save.
- Wait for the system to refresh.
- Configure the Associated with node type and Number of threads per node fields according to the expected load.
- At the top of the screen, on the toolbar, click .
- Click Dedicated.
- Under the Status column, ensure that the status of all dedicated indexes for Usage statistics is AVAILABLE.