Access roles and access groups determine the permissions of each user in your application. When you add a user in Pega Robot Manager, you associate a given access role to a given access group in order to apply the role permissions to the user.
- In Dev Studio, create an access group that points to your application by clicking .
- Enter a name and description, and click Create and Open.
- In the Application section, specify your application name and version.
- In the Available roles section, click Add role.
- In the field that is displayed, press the Down Arrow key and select the roles that you want to associate with the access group.
- Save the Edit Access Group rule form. When saving an access group that will be assigned to robots, in the Available roles section, in the Definition tab, you must take one of the following actions (but not both actions):
- Clear both the Is manageable in App Studio checkbox and the Stop access checking once a relevant Access of Role to Object instance explicitly denies or grants access checkbox.
- Ensure that AutomationPackageManagement:RuntimeUser is the first access role that is listed.