- Restart your application server.
- Check at any time whether your system is fully updated by reviewing the
Application tasks landing page, as shown in the figure
For example, you can view the date and time when an activity was completed.
Result: The Start button is inactive, which means that post-update tasks have been completed.
- If the Start button is active, carry out the following
- If you are updating from a Robot Manager version earlier than 6, set the UpgradingFromPriorToRM6 when rule to true, as shown in the following example:
- On the Application tasks landing page, click the Start button to run the upgrade tasks.
- Optional: If you exported any customized DSS instances from your previous installation, import the DSS instances into your new installation.
- Optional: To ensure that your Operator ID has the same level of access rights as
before the update, inspect the associated access groups.For more information, see Managing access privileges.