With Pega Robot Manager, you can update the
pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID decision table through the Pega Robot Manager user interface.
To assign robots to work
groups based on robot ID, use the pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Expand the Decision category, and then click
- Click the pyGetWorkGroupByRobotID decision table in the
@baseclass class and save it to your application
- Add the robot IDs and their corresponding work group IDs to the decision table.
- Click Save.
- Set the sequence in which the system must register robots (either from within
the registration request of a robot or through the decision tables) by editing
the WorkgroupSpecifiedInPayloadTakesPrecedence dynamic