Keep your robots in check by configuring the frequency with which various
events occur in relation to robot performance and health.
For example, you
can specify the frequency with which robots request work or provide their health
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- On the Configurations, tab, expand the
- Click the More icon and modify any of the following
- RPA service heartbeat
- Determines the frequency with which the Robotic Process Automation
service sends the heartbeat message to the Pega server. The default
value is 30 seconds.
- Notification alert
- Prevents the system from sending repeated notifications of the same
type. The default value is 30
- Not ready threshold
- Determines how long a robot can be in the APPLICATION
NOT READY state before that robot is stopped by
Pega Robot Manager. The default value is
- Robot heartbeat
- Determines how often robots provide their health status to Pega Robot Manager. This setting is also used to send
manual and scheduled STOP commands to robots.
The default value is 30 seconds.
- Alert evaluation time
- Indicates the time period for evaluating whether a robot is in the
UNDERPERFORMING state. The default
value is 60 minutes.
- Expiration interval for under-performing robots
- Prevents under-performing robots from performing additional
assignments within the current work group until the interval
expires. The default value is 60
- Auto-balancing evaluation interval
- Determines the length of time in which Pega Robot Manager evaluates the expected workload in a
work group by looking at how many open assignments will reach their
SLA deadlines. For more information, see Estimating the workload across work groups.