As robotic work evolves, create appropriate assignment types for work groups. In Pega Robot Manager, when you create a work group, you also create at least one assignment type for the work group. During this initial setup, you might not know all of the assignment types that you want to include in the work group. After initial setup, continue to create assignment types for work groups as needs change.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- On the Work groups landing page, click the work group for the assignment type.
- In the Assignment types area, click + Add assignment type, as shown in the following image:
- In the Name field, enter the name of the assignment
- In the Max capacity field, accept the default value or
enter a different number.If the number of queued assignments meets or exceeds this threshold, the system displays a warning message for that assignment type on the Work groups page. This message indicates that the number of robots assigned might not be enough to process all the assignments in a timely manner, or as expected.
- In the Max automation run time (seconds) field, accept
the default value, or enter a different length of time in which the automation
is expected to complete.
- In the Estimated savings (currency from locale) field, accept the default value or enter the estimated monetary amount that is saved by successfully completing one assignment.
- Optional: To override the default service-level agreement (SLA) of three hours, complete
- Select the Override default SLA checkbox.
- Define the new SLA period for this assignment type using the Day
and HH:MM fields. For example, to define an SLA period of 1 day and 5 hours, enter 1 in the Day field and 05:00 in the HH:MM field, as shown in the following image:
- Click Submit.