You can delete a package from the system if the package is no longer necessary for the deployment process.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click Packages.
- Click the package that you want to delete.
- Delete each version of the package:
- From the Actions menu, select Versions.
- In the Available versions window, click the
Delete this row icon for the package version
that you want to remove.You cannot delete a package version if that version has an assignment. The Lock icon in the Available versions window indicates that the package version has an existing association to a deployment level.
- Click Close.
- From the Actions menu, select Delete.
- Confirm package deletion by clicking Submit.For reference, see the following figure: