Setting a deployment level does not automatically promote an automation package to another environment. Use deployment levels to control and manage the assignments of your packages.
Pega Robot Manager provides the following default deployment levels:
- Development – the level in which developers update and maintain packages
- UAT – user acceptance testing. The level in which business users test packages to validate that a package performs as expected in real-world scenarios
- Production – the level in which case workers use the final version of the package in a live environment
You cannot rename, change the respective order of, or delete these deployment levels.
- Adding a deployment level
In addition to the three default deployment levels that Pega Robot Manager provides, you can add your own deployment levels to your pipeline.
- Renaming a deployment level
You can rename a deployment level that you created.
- Reordering deployment levels
You can move deployment levels to change their order in the deployment pipeline.
- Deleting a deployment level
You can delete a deployment level that you created.