Manage your robotic workforce with Pega Robot Manager, a centralized control center for robotic automations.
With Robot Manager, you gain full control of robot operations in your enterprise through the following administrative activities:
- Managing unattended robots
- Managing assignments of attended and unattended robots
- Managing global robot configuration
- Monitoring the performance of your robotic workforce
See the following articles to learn more about robots, automations, and Robot Manager:
- Robots and automations
Robots are programs that automate routine computer tasks that are usually performed by people.
- Pega Robot Manager as a control center for your robotic workforce
Pega Robot Manager is the control center from which you manage, govern, and control your robots and automations.
- Pega Robot Manager as part of the Robotic Process Automation suite of applications
Pega Robot Manager is part of a set of tools that comprise Pega Robotic Automation, the system for automating tedious manual work to improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Automation packages
After you build an automation, you first publish automation packages to a Package Server and then to Pega Robot Manager.