You can save time and clicks by modifying multiple settings for an assignment type from the Edit option provided for each assignment type within a work group. Use this option to update: the name of the assignment type; the maximum threshold for queued assignments; the length of time in which the automation is expected to complete; and the estimated monetary value that will be saved by performing one automation.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- On Work groups page, click the work group that includes the assignment type that you want to modify.
- In the Assignment types area, for the assignment type that you want to delete, click the More icon, and then select Edit, as shown in the following image:
- Optional: To change the name of the assignment type, in the Name field, enter a new name.
- Optional: To update the maximum threshold for queued assignments, in the Max
capacity field, enter a new number.If the number of queued assignments meets or exceeds this threshold, the system displays a warning message for that assignment type on the Work groups page. This message indicates that the number of robots assigned might not be enough to process all the assignments in a timely manner, or as expected.
- Optional: To update the length of time in which the automation is expected to complete,
in the Max automation run time (seconds) field, enter a
- Optional: To update the estimated monetary amount that will be saved by performing one
automation, in the Estimated savings (currency from
locale) field, enter a value as a whole number or decimal. Robot Manager uses this value to calculate the savings metric that is displayed on the Work group page.
- Click Submit.