You can modify the name and description of a package to make it easier to find the package in Pega Robot Manager.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click Packages.
- Optional: To find the package you want more quickly, use one or more of the search fields
at the top of the page:
- To search by package name, in the Search field, enter part or all of the package name. For example, enter credit to find any package name that includes this word.
- To search for a package by deployment status, such as Custom, Development, or Production, select a status from the Deployment status list.
- To search by the Robot Runtime version that this package requires, select a version from the Runtime version drop-down list.
- Optional: To find a package by applying column-level filters:
The following figure shows an example of options available in the Deployment status column filter.
- In a column heading, click the Filter icon.
- Select the filter checkboxes to specify criteria to be matched, or enter text in the Search Text field.
- Click Apply to find results within the column.
- Click the package that you want to rename.
- On the Package details page, click .
- Enter a name, description, or both, and then click
Submit.For example, in the following figure, the name of the package in Robot Manager will change from: Add Account to: Account Management.