Pega Robot Manager provides several ways to modify work group settings. To modify multiple work group settings from one place, use the Edit option on the Work Groups page. You can change the work group name, names of assignment types, and how the robots in this work group prioritize assignments, such as by Auto-balancing, by urgency, or by assignment type.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- On the Work groups page, for the work group that you want to modify, click the More icon, and then select Edit, as shown in the following image:
- Optional: To change the name of the work group, in the Name field, type the new name.
- Optional: To enable or disable Auto-balancing, turn the
Auto-balancing switch to the on position (green) or
the off position (gray).
- Optional: To change the priority of this work group if Auto-balancing is enabled, adjust
the SLA priority slider:
Choices Actions Allow the Auto-balancing engine to reassign robots from this work group to complete critical work in higher priority work groups. Click one of the following values on the SLA Priority slider:
- -2: Not a priority
- -1: Low priority
- 0: Neutral priority
Allow the Auto-balancing engine to reassign robots from lower priority work groups to this work group when the number of assigned robots is insufficient for the timely completion of assignments and stand-by robots are not available. Click one of the following values on the SLA Priority slider:
- 1: High priority
- 2: Essential priority
- Optional: To define the priority of assignments when Auto-balancing is disabled, choose a
Prioritize assignments by setting:
If Auto-balancing is disabled for the work group, the dialog box offers you certain options for specifying the priority of assignments, as shown in the following image:
- To prioritize assignments by assignment type, click Assignment type, and then use the drag handles to reorder the list of assignment types from highest priority to lowest priority.
- To prioritize assignments by urgency, click Most urgent.
- Optional: To change the name of assignment types in this work group, type the new name in the assignment text box.
- Click Submit.