On the work group page, you can:
- View performance metrics for that work group, such as the number of completed automations, success rate, and savings. Data can be displayed for the current day, the past 7 days, and the past 30 days.
- View a list of all assignment types for that work group, and start or stop
processing the assignments for each assignment type.
A red warning message is displayed for an assignment type if: the number of queued items meets, or exceeds, the value set in the Max capacity setting of an assignment type; or if any cases in the queue are past the SLA deadline.
- Change how the assignment types are prioritized (by user-defined order or by assignment urgency).
- Click an assignment type to open its page, where you can see recent robot activity, or configure compliance thresholds, such as maximum capacity or estimated savings.
- Move robots from another work group to this work group.
- View the list of robots assigned to this work group, and check their status, current activity, and performance.
- Issue commands to one or more robots to make them start or stop processing assignments.
- Click a robot to view information about robot performance, such as audit trail information and how many assignments the robot could not process.
- View the five latest issues with an automation in the work group.
- Assign an automation package to the work group, and set its expected load time. With this value, you define how long it should take for the package to load and to get all applications into a state where they are ready to be monitored. This value is used as part of the robot start-up sequence to determine if a robot has become unresponsive.