Robots can retrieve assignment types by using one of the following settings: by urgency; or according to the order that assignment types are listed on the work group page. By default, robots retrieve assignments based on the urgency of assignment types.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Click the work group that contains the assignment type that you want to re-prioritize.
- In the Assignment types section, review the current prioritization setting, which is displayed next to the Pencil icon, as shown in the following example:
- To change the setting, click the Pencil icon.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To prioritize by assignment type, select the Assignment type radio button, and use the drag handles to reorder the list.
- To prioritize by urgency, select the Most urgent radio button.
- Click Submit.