A robot displays a red icon on the Work groups page, Robots page, and Dashboard page when:
- The number of assignments equals, or exceeds, the configured threshold. You can set this value by editing the Max capacity setting of an assignment type.
- The connection to the robot is lost. This means that a robot did not send a heartbeat signal to Pega Robot Manager within the expected period of time, known as a heartbeat interval.
- The last automation took longer than expected to complete. This value is controlled by Max automation run time (seconds) setting of an assignment type.
- The number of assignments that the robot has failed now exceeds the currently defined threshold. You can set this value at the work group-level. For more information, see Handling underperforming robots.
- The robot cannot access an application that is required for automation.