Before installing Pega Robot Studio, there are prerequisites that must be installed to enable Robot Studio functionality.
Depending on your configuration, prerequisites for Pega Robot Studio can include:
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2019 Redistributable (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2019 Redistributable (x64)
- Pega Native Foundation (recommended: 10.1.23.2101)
- Unzip the file you downloaded from Digital Delivery.
- In the folder where you installed the software, double-click the
PegaRobotStudioSetup.exe application to launch the
Pega Robot Studio Setup wizard.You need administrator access to install. You might need to enter your administrator credentials.
- Click Next to show the required prerequisites.All prerequisites that are not installed are selected. Until all prerequisites are installed, you cannot install the Pega Robot Studio v21 Preview.
- Click Next to install the selected prerequisites.
- Click Next to install Pega Native Foundation.
- Click the “I accept the terms…” option and Next to approve the license agreement.
- Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Click Finish to proceed to the next phase of the installation.