Testing an automation in a paused recording
You can test a section of your automation in the middle of a recording session.
- After recording the steps you want to test, press the Stop button to pause recording.
- In the Recording Assistant, highlight the steps you want to test.
- Click on the Test dropdown button and select Test
selected.Pega Robot Studio will highlight each step as it progresses through the automation.
- To resume recording, click the Record button.
- When you're done, click the Finish Recording button.
Previous topic Using the Actions menu in a paused recording Next topic Building automations on the Automation Surface