Assigning safe access
To access credentials in a safe, the application ID and the provider must both have permission to the safe. For more information, see the CyberArk Privileged Access Security Implementation Guide.
The application ID must have permission to retrieve accounts. The provider must have the following permissions:
- Use accounts
- List accounts
- Retrieve accounts
To set these permissions, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Password Vault Web Access application as a user who has Add accounts authorization in the Password Safe.
- Click the Policies tab.
- Select Access Control (Safes).
- Click the safe that you want to assign access to.
- Click Members.
- In the Safe Details dialog box, click Add Members.
- Search for the member name you want to add, set the access permissions based on member type, and then click Add.
- Click Back when you have finished adding members.
Previous topic Defining the application ID for credential retrieval Next topic Testing the local credential provider