Hiding or reparenting
Because the Universal Web Adapter does not perform native injection, you cannot use the HideApplicationAtRuntime property or reparent with this adapter. You can, however, handle hiding the application or reparenting by using the Windows adapter.
- Interrogate a form control for the browser executable using the Windows adapter, then set up the HideApplicationAtRuntime property or reparenting using the Windows adapter.
- Create a Chrome or Edge Universal Web Adapter.
- Set the StartMethod property for the adapter to either Start or MonitorAll.
- Set the adapter to not start at startup.
- Create an automation that includes these design blocks:Form.Created → UniversalWebAdapter.Start
Previous topic Using multiple Chrome and Edge adapters within a Robot Studio solution Next topic Interact with browser controls using the PerformClick or SendKeys methods