Pega Native Foundation provides the underlying functionality upon which the other components depend. Install the Pega Native Foundation before you install Robot Runtime or Robot Studio.
- Go to My Software and download the Robot Runtime setup file. For more information, see Downloading Pega Robotic Automation software.
- Extract the setup file into a temporary folder, and then locate the
- Right-click the
PegaNativeFoundationSetup.exefile, and then select Run as Administrator.
- in the Welcome dialog box, click Next.
- In the End-User License Agreement dialog box, read the license and click the I accept these terms option. Then click Next.
- In the Select Installation Folder dialog box, browse to the folder in which to install, or accept the default installation folder, and then click Next.
- In the Ready to Install dialog box, click Install.
- After the installation finishes, close the Setup wizard by clicking Finish.