Before you install Robot Studio, there are prerequisites that you must install to enable Robot Studio functionality.
Depending on your configuration, prerequisites for Robot Studio can include:
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2019 Redistributable (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2019 Redistributable (x64)
- Pega Native Foundation (recommended: 10.1.28.2101 or later)
- Unzip the file you downloaded from My Software.
- In the folder where you installed the software, double-click the
PegaRobotStudioSetup.exe application to launch the
Setup wizard.You need administrator access to install. You might need to enter your administrator credentials.
- Click Next to show the required prerequisites.The wizard selects all the prerequisites that are not installed. Until all prerequisites are installed, you cannot install Robot Studio 22.1.
- Click Next to install the selected prerequisites.
- Click Next to install Pega Native Foundation.
- Click the “I accept the terms…” option and Next to approve the license agreement.
- Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Click Finish to proceed to the next phase of the installation.