Review the comments in the Message column of the
PegaUpgrade.log file to see the changes made when you select the
Upgrade 19.1 project option.
PegaUpgrade.logfile is displayed when Pega Robotic Automation completes a project migration. The following figure is an example log file:
- At the bottom of the
PegaUpgrade.logfile, in the Message column, look for the following comments:
STEP 20: Completed successfully! Upgrade completed successfullyIf the migration did not complete successfully, search for STEP to quickly scan the messages and locate the step that failed.
- Start Robot Studio, and then open the newly migrated project.
- Open all the scripts in your project, and then click
Validate to have Robot Studio test the scripts.
Note: Adjust the scripts as needed, based on the feedback you receive.
- Open each automation, application, and Windows form, and then note any errors or warnings that you get as Robot Studio opens those items.
- Open the environment override and message designers, and then note any errors or warnings that you get as Robot Studio opens those items.
- To address errors or warnings that you cannot resolve, contact Pega Support.