SAP menu items
During interrogation, the Interrogation Form is the active window. The SAP GUI application hides some interface elements when it is not the active window. For example, the Main Menu bar at the top of the SAP GUI window becomes hidden. Use the following interrogation steps to interrogate these menu options.
To interrogate the menu items at the top of the SAP GUI application, perform the following steps:
- Right-click the main form, such as the SAP Front Session Form, in Object Explorer.
- Select Add Menu Items. The Add Menu Items window displays.
- Select the base menu items such as Menu, Edit, Favorites, Extras, System, and Help. Studio uses the Menu Item Path match rule to match SAP menu targets.
To add menu sub-items, perform the following steps:
- Click the menu items in the SAP GUI application.
- Return to the Add Menu Items dialog and click Refresh. The sub-items for the menu options display.
Other interface elements are hidden when the SAP GUI is not the active window.
Previous topic SAP GUI controls Next topic Base control properties, methods, and events