You can test a section of your automation in the middle of a recording session.
- After recording the steps you want to test, press the Stop button in the Recording assistant to pause recording.
- To test a subset of recorded steps, highlight the steps you want to test, as
shown in the following figure:
- Use Shift-Click to select a contiguous range of steps.
- Use Ctrl-Click to select multiple non-contiguous steps.
- Click the Test drop-down button and select Test all or Test selected.
- Enter any required inputs and click Test.Pega Robot Studio highlights each step as it moves through the recorded steps.
- When testing completes, click the Close button on the Testing completed message.
- To resume recording, click the Record button.
- When you're done recording steps, click the Finish
Result: The recorded steps are added to the Automation Surface as design blocks.