Checking the build number for Robotic Automation applications
A build occurs when every file within the install folder gets updated as a new version of Pega Robot Studio or Pega Robot Runtime. For Robot Studio and Robot Runtime, the Robotic Automation development team provides a new build if it corrects a problem or adds a feature. Build numbers are assigned to the following Robotic Automation 19.1 applications:
- Pega Robot Studio
- Pega Robot Runtime
- Pega Native Foundation
- Pega RPA Service
- Pega Synchronization Engine
- Pega Synchronization Server
- Pega Package Server
To determine which build you have installed, follow these steps. The names of the options may vary, depending on the version of Windows you have. These instructions are based on Windows 10.
- Right-click the Start button and select Apps and Features.
- Scroll through the list of applications to select the Pega Robotic Automation application that you want to check. The following is an example for Pega Native Foundation:
- Locate the latest build number beneath the application name. In this Pega Robot Studio example, the build number is 19.1.66.
Previous topic Can you customize the menu options that display when you click the Runtime icon? Next topic Determining the Microsoft .NET version