Use the New Project Wizard to create a project and define multiple project items.
- On the New > Pega Robot New Project Wizard. menu, click
- In the New Project Wizard dialog box, in the Project Name field, enter a descriptive label for the project.
- In the Target Framework list, select the .NET Framework version that you want to use for your project. The list contains the .NET Framework versions that are installed on your computer; the latest version is the default selection, and is rarely changed.
- In the Location field, specify the directory where you want to store your project files. This field defaults to the folder where Robot Studio documents are stored—a Projects folder in MyDocuments under the Robot Studio or Visual Studio 2015 folder.
- Choose to create a new solution, or add this project to an existing solution. When no solution is open, the only option is Create new solution. When a solution is open, the default is Add to solution.
- For new solutions, in the Solution name field, enter a descriptive label for the new solution. (This option and the next one are only available when creating a solution.)
- For new solutions, to name the folder based on the name of the solution, select the Create directory from solution check box.
- Create the project and start adding items by clicking Next.
For more information, see Using the New Project Wizard.